Barilla, we’re passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta
makers since 1877. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla
pasta is synonymous with high quality and “al dente” perfection every
time. Our Manicotti is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO
verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet.
is one of the oldest shapes of pasta that is still prepared today much
like it was in the past. Pasta dough is cut into large rectangles,
filled with flavorful stuffings, then rolled and baked in the oven.
are large hollow pasta tubes, approximately 3-4 inches long and 1 inch
in diameter. Typically, Manicotti is stuffed with a cheese mixture and
baked in flavorful sauces.
(wheat), Durum Wheat Flour. Vitamins/minerals: Vitamin B3 (niacin),
Iron (ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2
(riboflavin), Folic Acid.
1. Use a large pot. Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil. Add salt to taste, if desired.
2. Add contents of package to boiling water. Stir gently.
3. Return water to a boil. Boil for 7 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and drain well.
5. Fill Manicotti according to desired recipe.
Contains wheat ingredients. This product is manufactured on equipment that processes products containing eggs.