Barilla, we’re passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta
makers since 1877. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla
pasta is synonymous with high quality and “al dente” perfection every
time. Our Ditalini is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO
verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet.
Ditalini is a small tubular shape pasta that fits perfectly on your spoon.
Ditalini means “little thimbles” in Italian. It’s small shape holds its “al dente” texture in many dishes, especially soups.
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour.
1. Bring 4 – 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste.
2. Add contents of package to boiling water. Stir gently.
Return to a boil. For authentic “al dente” pasta, boil uncovered,
stirring occasionally for 10 minutes. For more tender pasta, boil an
additional 1 minute.
4. Remove from heat. Drain well.
5. Serve immediately with your favorite Barilla sauce.
6. OR for use in soups: since pasta will continue to cook in the soup, undercook by 1 – 3 minutes to prevent overcooking.
Contains wheat ingredients. This product is manufactured on equipment that processes products containing eggs.